View Single Post
Old November 16, 2007, 08:56 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Finally managed to finish the reading of the long observation on Nazimuddin's technique

Quote:
ut also the awkward and technically unsound manner in which he was trying to stay on the wicket in order to score those much anticipated runs which never came from his bat.
Awkward!!! technically unsound!!

Hilarious to say the least. Nazim failed to score in the T20 world cup, but he never looked awkward in playing shots or looked technically unsound. In fact his partner Tamim looked awkward on many occasions.

Quote:
He looks comically lost dealing with anything above the waist delivered with any kind of pace.
Can't stop laughing after reading these words. Nazim is one of the best player of hook and pull among current bunch of players and he looks comical. Uff.....C'mon ..... anyway what can you expect from someone who thinks that short pitched deliveries are usually dispatched with bullet speed through mid wicket keeping the foot about one feet outside the line of the delivery.

I know there will be rounds of applause after reading all these long observations, anyway I will ask the person to know the basics of cricket first before using the excellent linguistic skill and time to write all these নিজের মনের মাধুরী মেশানো রচনা.

Last edited by Miraz; November 16, 2007 at 09:04 AM..