View Single Post
Old October 11, 2013, 04:54 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan83
Why is it bothering you. This is an absolutely valid post for this thread. It is always good to verify the news for multiple forces as many people have expressed doubts on the same many times.

I can understand that the point now been proven, it hurt your ego and has hurt you so badly. After all you were the one using all means to defame and leading personal attacks on me, using wikipedia to prove it is false (Now this was funny ) and in the end it turned otherwise. These things happen.

I can just ask you to keep aside ego and keep to the topic. If this thread bothers you so much, perhaps take your anger on ICC and not me. I have just posted the news and that too with reliable sources and not wikipedia. If you are at zenith of being bothered perhaps you can stop visiting this thread. May god bless you.
Personal attack? Bro if I launched a verbal assault on you, you'd be bleeding profusely from your ears and be locked up in the psych ward on suicide watch. Don't be fooled by the screen name, I'm hardly devout, meaning I have no limits if I wanted to eviscerate your psyche and lay waste to your emotions.

All I did was point out that you have a penchant for rubbing salty s**t on threads related to Bangladesh's position in cricket. Thats all. Nothing less nothing more. You've been here how long? 135 posts? I think that speaks volumes as to your motives and intentions, however well masked they might seem to be.

#OneTeam1Dream