View Single Post
Old February 5, 2009, 11:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
LOL! lol!!
without any past history you are gonna make your present and future???? that shows your thinking ability.
anyways for sake of the argument i agree with you. i am forgetting the so called OTIT.
now you tell me how are you gonna select a team for any series if you are asking me to forget their past performances or otit itihash(as you said)??? when you are selecting a team then why their past records jumps up??? ager itihash jene tu lav nei tai na???
bhai asher itihash to sobar jana? tai na? ash je bochore je duita eid innings dei sheita to shobai jane.....taar 5 yrs agea ki chilo akhon ki ache? same obosta...no change

i think u would remember mathew horne(NZ) vasbert drakes(WI) michael kasprovicher(aussie)amar ei koyta naam mone portache... tader performance emon kharap gechilo je fan ra taderke dekhte chaito na, but then they showed up their real performance.....ekjon batsman/bowler tar batting/bowling performance itihash bodlaite pare...jodi shea work hard kore...eita amake apnake shobaikei mante hobe...like ekjon kharap lok jemon ekjon valo lokea porinoto hoy