View Single Post
Old September 24, 2018, 03:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Oi miah, bhai mone kore bollam aar tumi bhora mojlish e amar shob gopon tottho faash koira dila? Mone rakhum

Ya I need to quit smoking. This habit is irritating me now. Cant live without it. I Might give eCig a shot.

iDumb bro, You are very fit. So dont think you need to worry much about your weight. And being on feet for that long actually helps. Me on the other hand, spend most of my day sitting and posting here on BC. So I need to start exercising
I smoked nonstop for 2 months. Swisher. I thought I'd wean off weed with tobacco. Plus my mom wants me to smoke than do cannabis. lol

So the time I found out about IMMENSE relaxations from meditation/post run, I knew it wasn't the right thing. Concurrently, I practiced subliminal mind programming, hypnosis and affirmations to delete that program from head.

Of course, I have my vice. Everyone does from alcohol, smoking to phallic missiles. But it can be changed. God gave us problems and so did he give solutions.

If you are really serious, you need to go to root of the problem and ask why you smoke, when you started smoking, does it really alleviate anxiety and stress, and is it social or out of boredom or for time kill and how does it really make you feel if you were complete honest?

Give Alan Carr a shot.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles