View Single Post
Old August 18, 2017, 10:47 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
Thanks Tonmoy. But Wakidul smashed it bro!

I had Sigurdsson not play, Stirling didn't start. Otherwise could have got bit more.

I had Mitrovic as my sub, but him nor the other subs played, hence Sigurdsson zero stayed as it is. So I replaced Mitrovic now with another striker on my sub bench, who plays.

Incase if one of my XI doesn't play, hopefully my subs can pick some points.

I think this league will see a lot of swing in positions.
Sigurdsson was on the verge of being sold, so I was surprised that you added him.
He is now an Everton player, so hopefully he would play from this weekend (although it is a gamble). I would take sigurdson too after another transfer.

I watched the Man city pre-season and Sterling was not the first choice for Guardiola. Aguero Jesus and Sane are the preferred front 3 from the looks of it.

ANyways I had to tranfer out Zaha, the guy is a beast but got injured and out for a month.

Btw, Barcelona FC is a nasty club, The player they want for transfer, they force that player to revolt against their club (coutinho and dembele). They create disharmony and they always bid a day before big game to. Those are some of the worst tactics clubs use during transfer window. I do hope that transfer window closes before first game in future