4 mominul/naeem
5 mushy
6 shakib
7 nasir
8 riyad
9 sohag
10 robiul
11 rubel

they seem to have put marshall in that #3 spot already just because of one performance in one practice match against domestic BD players, i hope marshall does well and that it doesn't backfire.

they have no other openers so anamul must be opening. tough to know if they'll go with mominul or naeem at #4 because mominul was in the last series and did well but he got that place due to naeem being injured and naeem got a ton in his last series.

shakib and mushy are obvious but the order might change, nasir i expect at #7 because he's done so well there. they've made it obvious that riyad will play unless they're trying to play mind games with NZ and make them think riyad will be in the team when he won't be, and they'd be mad if they're planning playing riyad at #4 instead of mominul/naeem so that's why i expect him at #8.

sohag may not have the best test average but he's come back to form a bit in the DPL and has been an integral part of the bowling unit since his debut. robiul obviously due to his recent test exploits gets the nod and i think they'll go with rubel because he's in pulled up similar numbers if not better than al amin in DPL but he's already got international and specifically test experience.