View Single Post
Old April 17, 2013, 09:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

I caught some of the Sharks vs Wings game the other night, and I was very impressed with Kindl's skating ability. He's very smooth with the puck, and has a nice first pass breaking out of the zone. He has the potential to be a Kaberle-lite puck mover.

We had our worst game of the season last night against the Caps. The boys looked tired, and had nothing going for them. Thus, the Caps skated circles around us, and feasted on our backup, scoring 5 goals within the first 40 minutes.

It was a nice wakeup call for our players before the playoffs. Reimer has been spectacular over the last 5+ games and that was, to some extent, hiding our certain weaknesses. A game like this lets Randy see what the real issues are, other than consistency in effort levels.

Beamer bhai, you guys will take the #1 spot. Both the Habs and Bruins are playing like crap recently, and the Caps really have no chance to catch you guys. I think the Rangers will end up with the 8th spot. The Isles are playing far too well to fall off from their 7th spot. In fact, I think they might move up to 6th.