View Single Post
Old March 27, 2011, 11:19 AM
Cricket Legend

If Mohali pitch assists seamers, India should play Sreesanth or Nehra. If Mohali pitch assists spinners or is flat, India should bring in Yousuf Pathan in place of Munaf.

This is an even contest. India's batting superiority is offset by its weak bowling. Exactly opposite case for Pakistan. It will be a battle of Pakistan bowlers vs India batsman and all i can say is, it is better to keep the mouth shut than to predict anything and look like a fool after the match.

Home pressure can weigh-in on India and Pakistan team is always more pumped up and enjoys playing in India anyways. It will be a battle of nerves. All i can say is, Sanjay Manjrekar is going to look like a fool for having predicted a one-sided contest in favor of India.

All other times that India have beaten Pakistan in the WC, India were underdogs and Pakistan the favourites. This time, it is the other way round. That means Pakistan team is going to play more freely.

My heart says India will win. My mind says, India will choke. It is an epic battle between the heart and the mind. Lets see what gives.