View Single Post
Old December 12, 2011, 02:30 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Mushfiqur Rahim: "After I lost the toss, when you are 5 for 50, it's difficult to come back. But we fought back well in the second innings. All credit to Pakistan bowlers. Nazimuddin in his first Test showed how to play these guys, Shakib also. If we batted better in the first innings and took our catches. Sometimes we feel sorry for the crowd since they come and support us every time, though we haven't been able to win often."

Misbah: "The confidence the team has got from the wins, over the past year and a half is helping us. Our batsmen are experienced now, they know what the depends of Test cricket are. Rehman is our main spinner and he is performing well since the day he came into the side. We are not relying only on Rehman or Ajmal, Gul is bowling well, so is Cheema, Hafeez too. Everybody is friends in the dressing room, there are no seniors or juniors, we are enjoying ourselves. Younis has a terrific, every match he has been giving 110%, he has helped everyone."

The Man of the Match is Younis Khan: "As a senior guy, all the time I want to inspire the youngsters. The key is to enjoy cricket, we have a lot of travel, a lot of pressure, you need to enjoy the game. [About his fitness] Whenever I have a chance to play cricket, I just play. All the credit goes to the boys, every single player wants to perform."