View Single Post
Old December 6, 2012, 02:04 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhat
I think it's Roti and beef. Seriously its energy and nutrition. look at sahadat he bowl two three overs and seems like his tongue is coming out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRoom
Pakistani fast bowlers eat a lot and Bangladeshi's don't. The difference between the 2 sets of fast bowling countries is the knowledge on how the body works and what you can do to benefit yourself if you're a fast bowler. The only fast bowlers of Bangladesh that have worked on their bodies are Mashrafe and Nazmul who are clearly two of our best fast bowlers at the moment so no surprises. The others like Rubel and Shafiul are too fragile and skinny and despite having played for over 2 years of International Cricket, we have yet to see them improving their physique.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Firstly, he bowl fast because they can physically.

More than dead pitch, the Pakis prefer bowling fast because anything slow will result in ball dispersing (Trust me, I have played 4 years with them) by the blind swings of the Pak batsman in genereal. But when you bowl fast then the batsman (blind sloggers) face trouble.
As per professional pace bowling coach Ian Pont....strength, roti and beaf has nothing to do with bowling fast. You can read some of his posts n this forum...on his thread.

You just need to have the desire to bowl fast and need to know how to bowl fast....finally do the hard work to achieve accuracy through relentless practice...that's what Pakistanis do best.... Hard Work

Last edited by BANFAN; December 6, 2012 at 02:59 PM..