View Single Post
Old December 7, 2012, 03:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Suggesting Mahmudullah to be the Captain is not because of his today's performance. There is a problem with tunnel visioned fans imho. Mushfiq's bowling rotation and fielding placings have been a long term problem. And right now in the team, I don't see any other candidate fit for the job other than Mahmudullah. He has gained enough experience by being vice captain all this time and captaining in leagues.
what vision, I have already seen all kind of talk people here suggesting all sorts of stuff whatever come to their mind and they think they are better captain then the one who is leading right now and in the past, if it was the case then you and me and others wouldn't have different visions and suggestions all would have thought in one way but here I'm crying out something, your are telling something, another one shouting on the corner suggesting other thing which one Mushy should follow. We all have different ideas and visions some might be sound very good for you for some not, that's how it works. Now in case of changing Captain again and again if that was the case of winning world championships or beating all the teams at will then Bangladesh would have won it already when Haba was captain why needed to wait till Mushy's time. It is not as easy and simple as you and me think.

what is most the matter is that we don't fight the team as a unite, we simply don't know how to play the game as united as it could be. we perform here and there but never show the intent of being the the unity who would stay and fight together till the end, it is all in our mind our players mind, they just give up easily. Mushfiq or no body can't fix this problem unless we learn to perform unitedly. It is always the case when our batting start collapse everybody start to collapse from top to bottom order, is it captains fault! How come our senior players like Nayeem, Mushy, Tamim, Riaydh still don't know to build up partnership among themselves in a dire situation like toda'ys. That is the different between others and us, look at Sami even with number ten Batsman he stood up notout, is that captain's fault. Changing captain is temporary solution not a permanent solution to progress a team. Our players don't know how to take responsibility, very simple it is.