View Single Post
Old October 18, 2011, 01:33 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Bismillah! There is high possibility that this match will be washed out or a DRAW. heavy rain is always on at ctg and im sure there will be rain during and before(next 3 days) the match..plus drainage system at ctg sux so i can assume this will end up draw. Allah Malik!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTW NEVER GO WITH 2 SEAMER IN A TEST MATCH!!! there is high possibility that one of the seamer might get injured and u have to rely on only pacer, which can backfire most of the team.

So even through i know Nazmul won't be as effective as he is for ODI, i would still pick him ahead of one of sunny/Shuvo. He will do good with the new ball and Shahdat and ~Rubel is there with the old ball.

My XI:

1) TIK
2) IK
3) SN/ Rok (No choice, although SN have more chance to play than Rok...so if Rok play, play him at 3)
4) Nayeem (Time to give him a run top of the order)
5) Shakib
6) Mushy
7) Nasir/Hom (Riyad is not there so im 100% sure one of them will make test debut in this match...both in the series)
8) Shuvo/Sunny (Any will do for me)
9) Shahahadat
10) Rubel
11) Nazmul