View Single Post
Old January 31, 2011, 08:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
Someone just said, WI is the weakest link, well I have my doubts. With the batting lineup of Gayle, Barath, Sawran and Chaunderpaul and bowling lineup of Bravo, Sammy and Pollard - it might be that we are the weakest link. [/B]
Amongst our opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni_uk
I would rather target England - they are suffering from fatigue after playing so many matches Ashes, then T20, then ODI - some players played pretty much all 3 forms in the last couple of months or so (like Pieterson, Collinwood & Bell), injuries are starting to affect them too (Shazad, possible Broad is still injured), inform players are not performing well either (Morgan, Pieterson, Wright). Only outstanding players in their team are Trott & Woakes, possibly Prior. Pieterson today issued a statement saying England schedule running up to the world cup is 'ridiculous'.

Therefore target England.
Highly unlikely that a pro team will come with fatigue in WC. Then Eng/Aus/Ind/SA/Pak/NZ all of them are supposed to be fatigued. That leaves WI/SL/BD/Zim relatively fresh and WI being in our group, should be our most important match.

That fatigue issue, gives a good chance for us to win the WC.