View Single Post
Old September 22, 2012, 05:30 AM
First Class Cricketer

Well i did talk about how excited we are about Cotterrell but boy i didn't expect to see that from him today!! , in our regional competition he'd have some brilliant spells which would get the crowd on their feet, really fiery and pacey stuff, but often he wouldn't get as many wickets during that period that he deserved, but today i guess it all clicked for him, many see him as Roach's long term partner for the senior side so no need to be too harsh on the bang batsmen, they won't have faced someone as quick as this kid too often, and he's a lefty aswell which makes it even more akward,

Anyway bang really done well to recover after losing two quick wickets and i really felt they would post at least 300 in this innings, but after lunch our guys seemed to come out a different team and we struck early by getting a run out which no doubt gave our lot a boost in confidence, after that it was tight over after tight over and that always builds pressure no matter what level you're playing at, and that pressure lead to wickets in the end,

To be fair if Cotterrell never had his spell you might have got up to at least 260 but thats the way the game goes, someone can be inspired and your innings is over in a few overs,

Hope our guys can build a decent lead but i won't be holding my breath just yet!! .