Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old February 13, 2018, 04:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
My entry point on snap was when it was 12-14, that's when I made the call, we had some arguments here, when you said Snap is dead (and I thought you were right), should trust myself (don't take it in a bad way). You also said twitter is dead, has no future, and we also argued.. and I said it has a good future. Give time.
Go re read the posts again. Please. I know waht I was talking about.. I said sanp was a good buy around 10 and it can potentially give your 300% gain from there. It was NOT an 80 dollars stock. And I laid out to you what ppl will be looking for. An evalaution of a company changes with time with new data.. it's not u call it and it's done. I know exxactly when u spoke about snap and the subsequent fall.. so please don't argue now.. because it was with me u were arguing. And I was right then and am right still.... and will be more than u in near future unless u miraculously get better.

Don't kid urself.

you shorted twitter on your game portfolio (- i was going tsk tsk when i saw that intially and down some 40% in 2 weeks) and now u are telling me u called on twitter. It doesn't work that way.

But u shouol still put money otherwise it's ur future loss. Not mine.