View Single Post
Old February 5, 2009, 11:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
lol, ager otit itihash jene to luv nai...luv ache ki? batsman's mindset can change.....
LOL! lol!!
without any past history you are gonna make your present and future???? that shows your thinking ability.
anyways for sake of the argument i agree with you. i am forgetting the so called OTIT.
now you tell me how are you gonna select a team for any series if you are asking me to forget their past performances or otit itihash(as you said)??? when you are selecting a team then why their past records jumps up??? ager itihash jene tu lav nei tai na???

try to read the whole thing in my reply. don't just come to a argument without understanding the whole saying. i said that it's not like that i don't support as a team of ours in a international league but i don't like the way did it and went their without any notice.

i found a interview of Alok few days back in "Prothom-Alo". in the interview Alok was asked "If BCB ask you that "you can come back in the team if you leave ICL." are you gonna come back??? Alok said "NO! i can't do that. i have a contract with them. I can't break it. It would be unethical." now my question is, they know the ethics and ready to apply it if BCB ask them to do so but where was it when they went to ICL????

in another interview Sahriar Nafees said "Playing in the ICL is the best thing happened in my life/ career."with a mentality of this narrow no one can be a better player/human being. doing something for own country is the best thing to do in someone's life. take Smith as an example. for his team he came to bat with a serious injury against Australia.

anywayz i don't know how you guys are supporting those players who went to ICL without any notice or saying like a "Raiter adharer GORU CHOR"???? if they were doing the right thing as you guys are claiming then when they did it keeping everybody in the dark and just the day before they are gonna leave they said it(actually ICL declared the team name and we came to know).