View Single Post
Old March 21, 2015, 09:01 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace of BD
I agree with you. I totally agree I probably topped the list of the most delusional fans. Have been awakened.And yea, the reasons we will never win a WC because of us fans. The way our players just make a simple pre-KC match the Biggest ever?! That sucks really, They just say, but don't have the mindset to win a WC, and i doubt they want to. The players showed no disppointment. But look at Wahab Riaz. I didn't see that commitment from our players. And frankly speaking if we can't go into a WC without ambition of winning a WC, let us just stop playing cricket.

As for Pakistan, they are gonna whitewash us. I truly see no hope for the team. Talent will come and go. As a team, we just suck.
Reason #2 we don't win is some fans who are very negative, and tries to put down their team in every possible way. I think we might lose the ODI series, but I think we will most likely lose 2-1 against the current Pakistan squad playing at home conditions; who knows we might even win the series 1-2... I highly doubt that we are going to get white washed. And if we do get whitewashed, all 3 of Pakistan's wins are going to come at a very narrow margin.