View Single Post
Old May 12, 2012, 02:27 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartaz
I did not say he quit 'in a worry of failures' to come.

He got a job as the assistant coach at Australia's Center of Excellence in Brisbane. Now I don't know the types of Australians that you have met. But the ones I've meet would hands down live in Brisbane and work in the Australian cricket setup than in Bangladesh, any day of the week.

Yes you are correct that I cannot conclusively prove what I said. But I am sure that he had the consent of his family when he agreed to take the job. When you cite family reasons there is no rebuttal.

I rest my case.
So lets say, Bangladesh had failed in the Asia Cup. What would you say then? Would he still be "a clever guy, he seized the Asia Cup moment to leave with a good legacy." How can you just dismiss the "family reason?" Can't one have change in heart? What if he actually missed his family? Also, He was a Sri Lankan coach too, so you can't say he doesn't want to live in Bangladesh/Subcon condition.

I'm not a Law-fan, nor was I a hater, I wasn't ready to jump on a bandwagon yet. It was way too soon. But it seems to me you are in a wagon. LBW or JS? Both? You people are dangerous...