View Single Post
Old July 11, 2012, 09:07 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
I have plans to move back as well but like Naimul bhai, I don't have much connection in job market. But my older brothers, who are in their late 20s and early 30s, are seriously contemplating it and wants to move back with some cash in hand. If they make it well, I will give it a serious thought too.

But my friends who are still in Uni are desperately trying to get out. Quite a few of them moved out after A Levels and the ones that stayed back are now trying for grad programs in different countries. So it really is a very confusing situation.
Nothing confusing about it...175mil people, the only place to work is Dhaka, and Chittagong at a push. No real surprise that you have millions looking to leave....

Plus 80% of parents who start their kids education in english medium schools do so in the hope/intention of sending their child abroad.

But if you have a skill set and know people - you can excel in Bangladesh. As for your brothers, tell them to come back by all means...but whatever figure they have in their minds in terms of cash in hand, DOUBLE IT.

amar electricity bill esheche aaj - a measly BDT. 9967