View Single Post
Old April 8, 2012, 05:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default Roey Haque Tirade. Politicians.

Ayo,

Firstly sorry for the typo in the title. It should read *politician* not poltician.But these scumbags don't treat their profession with respect, so consider it an intentional slander at their unprofessional ways.

I’m going to rant. This is good material, so don’t be surprised if I perform this one day.
You heard about this drivel? The way Bd’s MPs talk about money in the parliament, like it grows on trees? Open admittance to corruption has apparently become the new fad, with young dimwits like barrister andaleve claiming everybody indulges in certain surreptitious acts, and not a single MP countering that allegation. So I will have to assume it’s true then, all the 345 MPs do indeed steal the nation’s money. Remember, even allotting a piece of land to yourself is stealing from the nation, as you are not being productive to earn that extra money to pay for that land (just stealing it), and hence basically eating away the nation’s GNP. And every single numbskull MP is businessman/women too, using their posts to make deals. Just a few months back, some BNP MP claimed that BNP wouldn’t need 5 crore from the ISI. Why? Because according to him, 5 crore is no money. He even laughed as he said this, and his demeanor suggests this is indeed true for all the 345 crooks sitting in the parliament, the fact 5 crore is no money to them.

So I have a suggestion inspired by Kemal Attarturk, the founder of Turkey. If 5 crore is no money to them. I’m assuiming 50 crore is? A lot of the MPs are worth much more than this, but let me just assume 50 crore as constant. So multiplying 50 crore by 345 is 17250 crore, or around 2156 million dollars. Over 2 billion dollars.

So we hold these 345 robbers captive in a ship, lock it up, and announce that we are going to sink the ship, unless they liquidate all their money and deposit it into the national bank. Once they do this, we will sink the ship anyway, to rid the nation of these open feather strutting peacocks of corruption.

We can use this 2 billy in many ways now. Putting a large chunk of it into Bd cricket could take us a long way.

PO
Roey