View Single Post
Old June 4, 2003, 03:12 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Ur replys -

Ehsan - Nice post and well said too. Time only will tell who will win the series and by what margin. Lets forget it till then.

Rajputro and Sham - I do not want to hurt u 2 guys but I am always OK and i do not think that u 2 guys are OK. I am always OK. India are going to win the test series 4-0 against Aus. Even ur aussie friend, Habibul_fan has said that India will win 4-0. Also, India beat WI 2-0 in a 3 test series last year and in the last 7 home tests between Ind and Aus, India won 5 of them. U guys do not know the strength of the Indian team. India are going to win that test series 4-0.

Also, i am a 17 year old Indian supporting Bangladesh who believes that India will beat Aus 4-0 this year. If u guys can have a 13 year old Australian who believes that India will win 4-0 against Aus as a Bangladeshi fan, then u guys can have me as a Bangladeshi fan as well. Also, I come here to have meaningful discussions with u guys about ur cricket and discuss ways of improving ur cricket. I have become a Bangladeshi fan now as I do not think that we Indians have any right to make fun of ur team. U guys should see my thread "Bangladeshs squad against Australia" to see that i really come here to discuss about ur cricket with u guys.

Doorbin - I guess that u are as optimistic as Shahid is in this board. I also wish that ur team beats Aus. I would be delighted if that happens but if u try and be realistic, ur team needs to wait for atleast 4/5 years to beat Australia. I think that for the 3rd Odi at Darwin, ur team would give Aussies a scare but will still lose the match.

Habibul_fan - Thanks for agreeing with me that India will win 4-0 against Aus. I am happy that atleast u being an Aussie agree with me over it.