View Single Post
Old March 13, 2020, 07:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
You are not in my shoes nor I am in yours. I am about take a new Mortgage loan. Market crash lowers my interest rate. What is not to love it? Stupid people who invest all eggs in one basket lives with euphoria of instant gain or risk of instant LOSS. Thus, can't handle a market crash.

Those who are insecure, only lectures others.

Yeah, what was this thread about?
First, Congratulations on your new home.

Next you tell me what this thread is about? It's titled COVID-19 and then you put a post how you loving the repercussions from it. i don't know why you highlighted "do your part and stop the spread"- it only meant wash your hands, stay away from others when feeling sick.

With your reply, are you taking a dig at me?
Your posts always seem to be "holier than thou type" but your actions seem to be one that of morally corrupt individual. Who cares about others when you have a secured government job and can save bunch of money monthly yeah? you have invited this type of reply - i will stop just because it's you.

anyways, take this COVID seriously please, take precaution and keep your and your family safe. And again congratulations on your new home. I am not sure when you went to contract but the combination of uncertainty and lower rate actually create an ideal environment for someone looking to buy a house.