View Single Post
Old October 29, 2010, 08:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

He's going to get a nice little paycheck here, good for him. He deserves it

From everything i've read, he's not a big hitter can't reach Par 5's in 2, thats why you see him Make Pars on those and a dropping a few shots on those holes, when the other guys make Birdie. He's young he can always put some muscle on and fix that part

He's very accurate, hits the ball straight and he's a fantastic short Irons player and can really get it close. He's said him self he's got some putting problems he's likes the putts from 15 feet than 6 feet because he tends to miss those.

He usually makes his move on Saturday, If he gets hot with the putter he can get score low

After a Google search look what I found

Quote:
Scott said: "It was a fun day to watch him play, obviously the first Bangladeshi to play on Tour, anywhere in the world I think. He's been really successful this year and it's great to see. He's got a really solid game. He's not long but hits it very straight and that's something I'm very jealous of. He looks like he's got a good attitude. I'm sure he's got a bright future if he keeps his confidence up."

Siddikur can take great pride in his battling display so far as he goes into the weekend rounds ahead of many top stars, including four-time PGA Tour champion Robert Allenby of Australia, two-time US Open champion Retief Goosen of South Africa, Korea's K.J. Choi and Y.E. Yang, Asia's first Major champion.

The 26-year-old said he was over the moon when he saw his pairing with Scott. "I was so happy when I saw my pairing because he is one of the most famous golfers in the world. I enjoyed playing with him a lot. I usually don't talk much when I'm playing but I was very chatty with Adam. I told him a lot about Bangladesh and it was nice to talk to him," said Siddikur.
http://www.espnstar.com/golf/asian-t...t-in-Malaysia/