View Single Post
Old December 2, 2004, 10:33 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Actually arranged marriage in my opinion is the best because love can be developed with anyone
I don't believe you can love anyone at anytime. Love is something special which is blessed from the heaven. True love is when you just love that single person forever! I know it might sound quite boring for many of you, but ask those how they feel who are in true love.

And yeah Orpheus, I am not against arrange marriage. If you go with arrange marriage your parents are always happy. But hey I have different formula, I just can't marry someone whom I don't love. How can you? Even if you say you will fall for wife after getting married, that seems to me you are compromising with the situation.

My formula is not exactly love marriage. Its more like love then arrange. See, I want everyone to be happy. So, you love a girl and then you go to your parrents and tell them to arrange your marriage. But hey don't just fall for any street girl whom your parents won't approve :P

Quote:
Aar Ehsan duidin tomar buuke betha utlei love na... eita bole rejection pain.. or pain that comes with being with an ugly girl.. whyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy??? what was my sin???????
I am not pretty sure what you are trying to say here. Love korle betha asbei but that doesn't mean just because of that you will stay a chicken and never go for it. Kisher rejection pain? If you think you fell in love then the girl has to love you back too and if she doesn't then don't waste your time as it never was a complete or real love. There will be verbal fights quite often just like how someone can prolly have it with their wife. But that doesn't mean she does not love you or something. And I also believe when you would fight neither you or nor the person you love will like it, so just try and avoid it. And another thing love is blind it does not see who is pretty or ugly, its more the inner beauty than the outer. But hey don't settle for less, go for both! Prolly most people find a pretty girl or handsome guy when they fall in love.

Quote:
Everyone supports love.
No, not everyone. Some people think its not right to love before you get married. But hey where is the problem? If Prophets can fall in love then why not us?

Now, you might have a question how do I know all these? Its simply becuase I am love-o-logy's Prof. ....hehe

Edited on, December 2, 2004, 7:39 PM GMT, by ehsan.