View Single Post
Old June 19, 2019, 09:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
I used to live in NJ until five years back but went to restaurants mostly in Edison, New Brunswick and Princeton area. Newark avenue was too crowded for me. I never ate there but ordered Hyderabadi Biryani from Paradise Biryani Pointe and Chinese food from Amin's a few times. Both are halaal. Amin's food is tasty but I've heard Paradise Pointe Biryani can be hit or miss these days. My colleagues said good things about Rasoi and Mirchi.
Some relatives in Somerset makes me drive there 2/3 times a year. I never had a chance to explore that avenue. Once tried but was overwhelmed by the parking situation, as I was already too tired from driving back all the way from Ocean City.

Thanks for your response. Interestingly a Paradise BP branch is right here 15 min from my residence nearby UMASS Lowell campus. They are halaal and actually in the mosque one night Iftar/Dinner was arranged from there catering chicken biriani.

My relative was talking about some Halaal Thai place not sure if that is the same one you mentioned.

Last edited by One World; June 20, 2019 at 08:45 AM..