View Single Post
Old April 17, 2017, 05:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
The way you speak makes us all wonder if you are even a BD fan to begin with. There is criticizing but there is also taking a sh*t on a person and insulting them as a human being. That's what you do! Then when people starts to bash on your "PIECE OF TRASH" comments, then you start to defend yourself with some sort personal belief instead of actual facts and numbers. .

Calm urself down godzilla. Again u r going off tangent without touching the real issue.

My comment about mash was well within the decorum of this forum. Sorry to inform u but the $h!t u r referring to is all in ur head. U r being too touchy here bud. But what is not right here is that u constantly keep calling me as troll and what not. But did I respond in similar fashion? Couldn't I do it too? Ofcourse I could, but I always prefer to attack the post, not the poster.

Now coming back to the topic, mash has absolutely achieved nothing in t20s, neither as a bowler nor as a captain. He has an economy rare of over 8rpo and he's left his team at the bottom of the Ranking, even below the Afghanistan who don't even have a home venue. So no, Bangladesh team won't miss mash, neither as a bowler nor as a captain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Forget about being a BD fan, during the SL game, you openly stated that you felt like PUNCHing a Lankan guy on the face. Then when mash was retiring, some harsh comments and then now FIZZ is a PIECE OF TRASH. Criticizing is fine, we all do it but getting personal and insulting them is 100% not cool. Be it a BD player, be it a player from pakistan, srilanka, etc. How the mods are ok with this kind of "Piece of trash" comments is beyond me.
Now r u trying to suggest that calling a bowler crap or rubbish isn't allowed here? I'd like to suggest u to use regular nerve relaxation techniques, it will improve ur overall psychological condition bro.

When mash retired from t20 I said that it was a great news for Bangladesh cricket since under him Bangladesh has achieved nothing in t20s. So, it was a blessing that he retired( or should I say forced to retire). Also, said that it would be even more better if he retired from Odis too. We need a captain who will set an example on the field with his strong and positive body language.