View Single Post
Old February 13, 2018, 04:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Well I am posting on BC no?
It can actually go either way. I mean tbh I found my deepest fulfillment in life pouring time and effort in Cricket Curiosities. There are at times when I felt I was born to do this.

If some genie gave me three choices - come to think of it where I get to play characters such as:

1. Navy SEAL who solved Riemann Hypothesis
2. Taoist monk who memorized entire Britannica
3. Pansy sissy Zeesh (NOT jeesh! trust me we had some confusion over it in official Tigers website back in the days) loving his life being lost in thoughts, videos and weirdities of cricket...

I would actually take 3 in heartbeat. Although the glitzy allure of "success" would be "making it" all big shot and shi.. rich, fame, prestige... I have -after giving some matured thoughts- realize it is really about living EACH AND EVERY SINGLE moment in deep awe, appreciation and gratitude of life breathing this air in a beautiful universe..

THAT is success in my humble opinion.
THAT is Taoism in full effect.

THAT is being in center of the beatific vision.

Unfortunately society conflates living effortless in harmony with nature as lazy and bum like and yet rewards Puritan mentality.

How sad!

Almost as if waking up from a dream one night to realize ..sure it was meaningless, but why didn't I make a meaning out of it instead of living someone else's dream?

shingara... neu.. dhoro.. ki bolba bolo..tomar pala..

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles