View Single Post
Old June 24, 2017, 04:50 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakman
Inshallah and i also wish to see Bangladesh & Pakistan becoming top teams of test in future but we need to shift our focus towards test match more if we wish that to be true. Recently in south asian countries people are becoming more inclined to T20s and that may make them inviable for test games.
2tier system will be bad for all teams since it will limit teams to play only with 3 or 4 teams. That may bring destruction to test matches in long run. 2 tier system can only be implemented if we have 10 teams for each tiers,i could be wrong but thats what i think.
Pakistan is already top Test team. Pakistan has been doing well comparatively which Pakistan drew the series with England in England, played competitive cricket with Australia which the first test where Pakistan came close to win. That series could have been arguably better if Pakistan fought little harder. That being said, without Younus and Misbah, Pakistan test team will be tested.

It is limited format where Pakistan always had problems with. Glad Pakistan team is getting better in the limited format. But for how long is the key where consistency comes to the rescue.