View Single Post
Old May 3, 2010, 03:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal
I start play this cricinfo fantasy from last year. before that i never pay any attnetion to it echoing you and bk bhai's feelings! But then when I played for the first time (peer pressure ...mijan bhai ) it was something that gave me huge joy!
WHY ... in most of these multi nation tourney or championship OUR Team booted out pretty early stage and then the entire thing looks bleak to me...... but as a geniune cricket lover I still wanna relate to it in some way...."Fantasy" there for you....now I get immense joy just by playing this stupid Fantasy thing. where you create your team with a limited budget, change it whenever you feel like it.....You got all power! You Play as a selector/coach and when you come up with top (among 20-25 BC team including Mijan bhai/Spitty/Tehsin bhai/ Baundele/ Offy/ I_K_U/ Murad/ b_sy and many more )...it's a great feeling trust me! Try it once, you love it!
Convert!! Makes my chati 'iya boro'.
+++
But I tell you, the day Nasif fixes BC's fantasy cricket I would quit cricinfo's one instantly. BC's was/is/will be so much better. I tasted it one time and that was enough for me. More like kola pata'r uppor shada shondesh (original from Khulna). Now ghati dudh'er shad gohl'e mitai. Tehsin and others (who played) can attest to that.
+++
Dear Zee,
Pure bragging right you can have over BK. I will visit your page more othen.
+++
Dear BK,
You want kittens, I'll give you Tiger cubs. You want Biriani, I'll give you lal-shak, ghono daal, alu bhorta, shiddo dim ar shada chal'er bhaat. Name your price.