View Single Post
Old March 11, 2011, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, full outside off, defended into the covers
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, ooh, well bowled, hint of reverse swing which is a good effort and Rahim does well to dig it out
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, back of a length outside off, driven square on the off side

Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, worked off middle to midwicket
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, tight on the stumps and Rahim can only defend
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, big appeal for lbw and Strauss calls for review. There are two noises, but no bat. Looks to be heading down the leg side and indeed it is so Rahim survives
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, 1 run, full outside off and it's sweetly driven out to deep cover

Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, on off stump, defended to mid-on
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, very full outside off, driven hard but straight to cover
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, good line, back of a length and defended down the pitch
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, bang on off stump from Bresnan, Rahim defends from the crease
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, a little fuller so Rahim drives off the front foot but Bresnan gets down in his follow through to stop it
Bresnan to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, offers up some width but gets away with it as Rahim picks out cover...a good over from Bresnan

Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, floated up outside, goes for the drive but doesn't time or place it and picks out cover
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, full at the stumps, that one was actually nicely timed but Collingwood stuck out a foot to stop it...could have been nasty
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, outside off and left alone...another dot to Rahim
Collingwood to Mushfiqur Rahim, no run, well bowled, squares up Rahim and takes a leading edge into the off side

Swann to Mushfiqur Rahim, 1 run, turn for Swann but it was too short so Rahim to rock back and place it towards backward point
Shahzad to Mushfiqur Rahim, FOUR, a welcome boundary, full outside off and Rahim drives beautifully between cover and mid-off...Rahim will like the extra pace
Shahzad to Mushfiqur Rahim, OUT, gone! Maybe he won't. Shahzad strikes with another beauty. Like the ball to get Raqibul this one just straightens outside off to find the edge and Prior takes a fine low catch diving to his right
Mushfiqur Rahim c †Prior b Shahzad 6 (20b 1x4 0x6) SR: 30.00