View Single Post
Old April 18, 2010, 11:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat

to Ash, Bangla Youngees manager, I am very dissapointed that you failed to buy Ravindra Bhatia from me..ALhamdulilah, i did get about $265k for him...but i thought you would end up getting him.(he was a 16 year old i recently sold who had "boundary hitter" talent and overall average keeping and ordinary batting!!! I enjoyed the money,. but i am not sure if i can make another youth pull as good as him(Allah knows!) hopefully he makes it to the national team with his new manager who went through the trouble of paying $265000 for him I did not want to really sell him but since I thought I would do a favor to a friend so I accepted to sell it to Ashraf(Bangla Youngees) with a starting price of 65k!

I am enjoying my fun at the upper divisions a nice roller coaster ride, lots of thrills but FUN!
Yup sorry bro. I am dissapointed too. I only had about 158 k at that moment. I also wanted to buy another keeper from BC skippers but forgot to bid

This has been happening a lot to me, including one last night. Lack of interest and time in FTP

Won my match against my twin Ashraf (Brothers Union) by 6 wickets.

Match Ratings
Bangla Youngees Brothers Union
Batting - Top Order: 9,664 8,479
Batting - Middle Order: 8,131 5,562
Batting - Tail: 5,376 2,537
Bowling - Seam: 8,256 (4) 6,897 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 9,691 (6) 9,339 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 7,418 5,205
Overall: 155,146 118,761

Every new friendly, I am breaking my old MR records and creating new ones