View Single Post
Old December 1, 2008, 04:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
huh? WTF? how can a bowler just get banned? if shohaib, murali can bowl n still bowl after being reviewed then how can ICC just decide to ban him just like that? I DUN FREAKING GET IT!!!! what will BCB n the bangladeshi team do? Just take the blow lying down... Pathetic
Exactly my point aswel!! WTF!!! why aint this news making the headlines??? why aint pPL up in arms about this??
How the heck can he just get banned liked that??? WTF that druggy shoaib went through bare suspected action and he is still playing even after taking drugs!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS whats with the double standard why arn't the coward BCB taking action???
Razzak is a world class bowler..out of every morons in the squad i had a lot of respect for him.
looK at murali how many times he got reviewed for suspected action and his the leading wicket taker now!!
stupid dumbass BCB ARE u gona take this???
stand up!! you already taking our cricket down the gutter and we don't wana loOse one of our premier spinner/bowler. now appeal show you got balls instead of acting like a lip service!!!!!!!!!!! this is an out rAGE!!