View Single Post
Old April 22, 2013, 03:20 AM
Cricket Legend

For some players mentioned above

Naeem - I had hopes for him, yes he should get a chance, but his footwork is as bad as it gets. He would have a bad time in alien conditions, such as this one in Harare, he did work hard to get a shot up till Windies series.

Mosharaf Rubel - Forgot about him, didn't really take me by interest in bpl. Would go for saqlain sajib instead but id stick with enam for a bit. No emergency to rush him in. We are looking at what we need badly, which is good pace bowlers, top order test players and a finisher in ODIs and T20S alongside Nasir.

Shamsur - Really good sweep and that's about it. Nothing caught my eye. Possibly another Nazim to me. Deserves a go in T20s and that's about it.

Milon - That over against Gayle possibly ruined his chances lol but jokes aside I really cant understand what caught Rinat bhais eye. 2 good innings of like 20 and a couple 6's. nothing special, even Zia on his day can top that.

And as for Noor and Kamrul I really haven't seen them at all. Noor is young, too young, let him develop, dosent deserve call up as of yet, no rush.

Last edited by BD_TigerZ; April 22, 2013 at 07:15 AM..