View Single Post
Old July 20, 2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by betaar
Captaincy is a thankless job.....if it works then you are a hero if not then you are an idiot. But it's true that decisions made by a captain should be justified to render his ingenuity. If Abul ended up taking a wicket it would've looked good on Rahim. Instead of giving Mash the 15th over, he should've been just continued with at the beginning. It's pretty dificult for a pacer to get in the groove right away....especially someone like Mash who's been through a lot of physical reconditioning. But the dilemma is, Porterfield played him well yesterday...so Mushy did not want to give them the start. But Mash should not come on the 15th over knowing that KOB just came to bat....it should've been Razzak (KOB is Razzak's bunny). It would've put so much pressure on the Irish losing KOB and not getting as many runs as Mash did in that over. But then again, you can never tell what would've happened with other bowlers afterward either....Shak or Riyad could've gone for more runs.....it's a funny game yo'll.
Mash gave away ten runs in the first over and his bowling looked clueless, thus Mushy had no faith in Mash.

If you want to blame some one, blame the team managemnt where Mushy gets his share!