View Single Post
Old March 12, 2013, 10:53 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Coaching is full-time pain in the rear. I guess it would work both ways; he spending a lengthy time with his family. I wish though this time around they make it permanent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Missing him throughout the series. Without him our spinners look to be bowling without plans. His presence could play a vital role here in SL. He is a great tactician as well which was evident during WI series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakibrulz
Wasn't his contract renewed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Yes I also think that we missed him big time. BCB i think started his contract from ZIM series thinking why pay more since we will lose in SL. (Last part Rumor by me ). But we need to fly him in ASAP.

Just to clarify things: Saqlain cannot be with the tiger though the year due to family issue. He said he can stay in bd(or on tour) for 6 months in a yr. He Couldn't make the SL tour due to his Wife illness. There was an article about this on banglanews24.com which i posted somewhere in bc few weeks back. can't find it atm.

so he is got the job for now but like pay as you go