View Single Post
Old November 28, 2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
KP bhai

1.after the 99 win vs pak it took 4.5 years for BD to register another win,Without using google or cricinfo can you say who was the MoM in that match?

2.Do you like today's smartphones or the old simple phones?

3. what was you doing after we won the 1997 ICC trophy?

4. Do you think Ashraful could have been a better player if he debuted in this team?

i'll ask one serious question

5. In political crisis we the normal people die in between the two parties conflict, yet when the election day comes we vote for the peoples responsible for our own suffering, whats your take on this
1) Chacha, right?

2) I don't have any cellphone except the work one (and I use the phone only while I am at office!), I never owned a cellphone for personal use, so no preferences here...

3) I was shocked for a while, the started dancing! I was living in Winnipeg, Manitoba at that time and Shawon, my then future wife, was in Dhaka - sent her a box of chocolates to celebrate! অনেক দিন বেশ আনন্দে কেটেছে, হবু বধুর বরহ বেদনা ভুলিয়ে...

4) Ashrafool is a cricket genius IMHO, if only he was honest and devoted and he could do well in any team...

5) We, the people (not all, but many), are as corrupt as our politicians. We sell our dignity for loyalty...unless we change ourselves (through education, social movement etc), the political situation might remain same...for a long while IMHO.