View Single Post
Old January 13, 2018, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque

If you can make goals your dream, then you will be happy in the present and happy in the future. However, I have come across enough different personalities in my life to know that people are different and they believe what they want to believe. I do not judge (or at least I try not to) in what makes them happy. I know many people whose motivation to grind daily came to a halt when they found marijuana or alcohol. Which is why I said in my earlier post the point about moderation. The middle path, as Buddhism teaches. I think it's absolutely KEY. Not too much or too little of something. You will enjoy more actually if you only do it sometimes, BUT if you make it your purpose for existence, then you will be consumed by it. Same with goals. It's good, be ambitious, have goals, but take a step back once in a while and just focus on breathing and separating yourself from your ego.
well put mr rapper. i like your thinking regarding this. And i like the fact that you actually do things that you preach regarding this or atleast that's my observation. could be wrong