View Single Post
Old October 10, 2013, 01:27 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar, Klusner

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Jashan, exactly what good do all these confirmations do? You've proven your point, now isn't it time to get lost?
Why is it bothering you. This is an absolutely valid post for this thread. It is always good to verify the news for multiple forces as many people have expressed doubts on the same many times.

I can understand that the point now been proven, it hurt your ego and has hurt you so badly. After all you were the one using all means to defame and leading personal attacks on me, using wikipedia to prove it is false (Now this was funny ) and in the end it turned otherwise. These things happen.

I can just ask you to keep aside ego and keep to the topic. If this thread bothers you so much, perhaps take your anger on ICC and not me. I have just posted the news and that too with reliable sources and not wikipedia. If you are at zenith of being bothered perhaps you can stop visiting this thread. May god bless you.

Last edited by jashan83; October 10, 2013 at 04:49 PM..