View Single Post
Old December 14, 2012, 10:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
Yes... your donation is confirmed. And so many thanks

We are holding the appropriate funds for each country (not spending it on anything else) and will only be activating when we reach around £4,000-5,000. Up until then, no money is spent.

If we NEVER collect enough to activate the start of an initial coaching camp, we will use the donations for coaching equipments, video clips, coaching products etc and give to an academy already in existence in that country

If I come out to the BPL (and I have not had any contact with franchises at this time) I could tag on an extended time if we have enough money collected. But it would need to be fast for arrangements to be made before January 17th.

My aim is to make a difference - however small - but hopefully a large impact.
Thanks for the confirmation Ian. Yes, appropriate usage of the fund will definitely be the least that donors will expect.

Now only if we can have some of the BC members to come forward and open up their wallets instead of mouths; we can definitely have a good start. Last time when I, with the help of Zunaid bhai and Shuzibero bhai, started collecting donations during 2011 WC for an advert on a Dhaka daily motivating the tigers, we collected around $1200 in a short period of time. Here's the link: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=36329 where you will the participating BC members and their comments.

BC members are pretty generous when it comes to helping BD cricket and I am sure they will also come forward this time around.

Come on folks.....don't shy away from this opportunity. We all are passionate about BD cricket and want to see it succeed. Take this opportunity which will have a direct impact on BD cricket or to its development.