View Single Post
Old December 1, 2006, 10:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Guys, stop meaningless argument ( who is better BAL or BNP ), and lets take a break... lets read a 'orphan' story...

We got two 'father' ...

Then we got two 'khalamma' ...

Now we got two 'abdul'...

Finally we got two 'prince'

All these compare of above figure is totally meaningless, since we the orphan children are not the 'idol', and not in the picture! Since we learnt not to trust anyone or anything, we better grow up very fast, and focus on our own interest. Otherwise always there will be some people to take over our 'custody', claiming we are orphan children, and will go on through our coming generation. Needless to say that there are 'other forces' already exist by our side, looking for the suitable time and chance, to take us under the 'custody' of religious orphanage ( an instant example ).
Superb PoorFan. I like your last paragraph, and the parts in bold. What a way man...I wish the guys here who have been urging for over 2 weeks try to realize this. It's like the real deshi situation...some montri standing on the stage and screming meaningless stuff. And if there's an cheerful audience, think of two possibilities:

1. They're excited to see the golar jor of those politicians.
2. They've been given money (aka cheering gas in such a case) for cheering the crowd.

Other than these, I don't think any shusto mostishko can think that either of the two parties is right!