View Single Post
Old May 5, 2012, 04:16 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
There aren't any Saheeh hadeeth that contradict the qur'an. but if they do, we reject them.

I am by no means a Hadith Scholar or even a Qur'an scholar, if I have any questions regarding these issues, i take it to them if i come across something quite startling(people who dedicated their lives to the study of Islam).

Rifat bro... You can follow any book of this world on that principle/method. Even bible has verses consistent with Quran. So, there is no problem if you can rigidly maintain it.

Since this process isn't practical, that's why, let's go back to the original book. There is a myth about Quran, that Quran is difficult to understand and it's in Arabic, so that makes it more difficult....firstly there are several verses in Quran which says, "I have made it easy for you to understand, so that you can read, understand and follow it" and just think, who else can make things easier than Allah?

Secondly, All Hadith are also written in Arabic... We are following translations. So what's the point of not following the Quran, because it's in Arabic? Well if you aren't comfortable with that, learn Arabic, didn't we all learn multiple languages?

So, if you know and follow the Quran, then every other book of this world becomes easy for you to understand, what's wrong in there and what's in line with Quran.

Allah has given you one entire life time to understand and submit to him. Give 5/more years to Quran alone. Instead of blindly believing scholars. Most will say things without own understanding, but on what his guru taught him. No scholar will answer for you on the last day and you don't know who is right and who is wrong. Listen to your conscious because the guidance of Allah comes through your own conscious, when you persevere for it; if He wills.