View Single Post
Old June 7, 2017, 02:35 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
But first thing first .... sealed the package against nz .. then watch free entertainment episodes in the tv at the hotel. Seeing the news , each and every bd players r so happy to get away and they r in high hope to beat newzeland including unknown sakib now days ... let's see what happens.. but for us as a fans, we have 4 more days to keep our self entertained... pore luck ja bole tai hobe. Go bd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Match Adda
I believe Sa will beat India. It's not Indian pitch , also Sa played 3 Odis in England recently.
My main point is if srilanka beats Pakistan, they will play allout against India ... if somehow srilanka becomes B runner up..... surely England will play allout too against Australia. I know till now that England vs Australia means Pak vs ind match .... i don't think India would ever give a chance to Pakistan to win purposely... So now Ct getting really interesting if srilanka beats India tomorrow.
1. Sri Lanka has very little chance of being Group B runner-up, leaving SA/IND out.
2. Even if England lose against Australia, it is extremely likely that they will still be group champions and get to play Sri Lanka!
3. In reality, the current England side simply does not care about playing 1st/2nd seed

In my opinion, one motivation they may have for winning is to carry the momentum on to the semis, but they could still rest some key players