View Single Post
Old March 28, 2016, 05:06 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Just to be on the serious side a bit... it is true that jokes over Sylhetis are more prevalent than jokes on other sides well except maybe noakhaillas lol...

But from experience I can tell you that sylhetis do not like those jokes. I had quiet a few very good sylheti friends growing up.. I still remember one of my sylheti friends uncle bought me a jeans when i was young just cuz i was in the mall with him and his nephew. He didn't have to do that...very open hearted....And while joking with friends are perfectly fine... a random sylheti person do not take these comments so nicely...

So maybe we should be a bit nicer... While mufi is joking we get that but sometimes it does feel like real (not today but some posts back in the days with sylhet team not desersing a BPL team)...

SO i got shamims back on this...
No deal. Either you respect everyone (from all 64 districts) or none.

Je jai boluk na keno, ami kintu thiki syloti konna dekha shuru korechi Mufi Bhai-er jonno. Shudu shobai razi thaklei holo.