View Single Post
Old March 28, 2016, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Brother you sound like a white english man now - immigrants taking your jobs and reducing your salary. You are too funny.

THat comment was a dig at Riyad not at sylheti girls. We love sylheti girls, we wish we can get some but we can't. It's a compliment.

But if you want to attack please attack chatgaiyas.. I am from chittagong and please attack us on our very high rate of cousin marriages.....

NO chatgiaya will post here to defend that.. u know y? cuz we are not that insecured.
You seem to always back Mufi quite often, blood related? friends? cousins?

Bro, I didn't attack anyone. I stated the fact. Just 1-2 years ago, the crisis was pretty evident here in UK, especially where the Sylheti resided, where most of the restaurants were. Even though, I have never met any dhakiya, I used to always hear.. of this XYZ people have come and now they are taking over our jobs... they are working for free... they are doing this and that... Look I don't blame those students.. maybe they were in a terrible situation.. I am telling you how it was 1-2 years ago.. end of last year... many were sent back home.. now the job market.. in terms of sylhetis working in restaurant is back to normal... many of those Sylheti had to work their socks off during that time... as they couldn't find jobs...