View Single Post
Old March 28, 2016, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Bhai, You sound like a Bangladeshi fan who believe the entire world is against you. Just dont remain so aggressive all the time bro. When They poke fun at you, you should also return the favor. But why take everything so seriously? Why do you think that Dhaka people are on a mission against Sylhet? Dont you think its little juvenile? And on top of that you are giving them more reasons to make fun of you if you continue to take everything seriously. Dont let these trivial banters get under your skin all the time. At the end of the day, We are all Bangladeshi. Ar oi tai important.
Bro, I have nothing against the Dhakiya people. In fact, I have never met a single Dhakiya, hence I won't actually know how they are in real life, but some old Sylheti members here in BC, often say they are good people... I don't hear much about them, and whatever I hear in BC, they seem to be good people. But I find it that using Sylheti all the time.. and only taking a dig at them constantly it doesn't go well.

Mufi might think.. ok let me make a joke...x y x will respond... but maybe certain Sylheti members who know mufi or others who make a joke.. they will be like oh this man is funny.. he is joking.. but most of the people who don't know mufi.. they will be like... why is the person always taking a dig at Sylheti? and that infuriates... the thinking that Sylheti-dhakiya don't go well...