View Single Post
Old November 2, 2008, 05:00 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
Yes, I am sure BCB bosses will like to sit on their a$$es until the standard of domestic leagues (which is already low) goes down to gutters (I sincerely hope the national team won't be effected too badly). Even then they probably won't do anything other than keep licking BCCI's boots.

BTW, are you somehow connected to those morons?
What you guys r saying i get it. this is what is what should happen but unfortunately in BD nothing works that way. I am stating how i see it and u guys r saying which is good to hear but will probably not happen in BD

BTW are you somehow connected to those ICL players?

Supporting some idea or view doesn't make one their relatives. please refrain something like that. I am not new in BC, and people who knows me knows how critical I am of BCB. But while criticizing them we need to realize were we are from and what can be expected by our officels... Yes subway for dhaka would have been great and would solve out traffic problem in dhaka but what we see is more cars r seating in ports to be driven in the capital... Its always great to hear the big slogans and spichess but that doesn't solve anything...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled