View Single Post
Old October 2, 2012, 01:01 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Roey's thread prompted me to go through the scorecards + commentary of the Test matches that Rahim has played as wicketkeeper and to note the errors (and saves) that he has made. As he's played less than 25 matches in such a role AND as the other team usually only has to bat one innings, it isn't a time consuming exercise. It makes for quite interesting reading how many times the ball has slipped through his legs to the boundary!

Also, look at this:

"I was browsing to that passionate Bangladesh cricket site banglacricket.com where quite a few posters are asking for the head of Mushfiqur Rahim. They think he has had enough opportunity and want Dhiman in. And a few are questioning Mashrafee Mortaza's performance in recent times. The wheels are churning in Banglacricket. If you are a Banglacricket fan, I suggest you do drop in that forum and join in the fun. Its a pretty lively forum and though it needs a lit bit more to go to reach the levels of the best country-specific fan site out there: caribbeancricket.com " (http://www.espncricinfo.com/bdeshvrs...iew=commentary)