View Single Post
Old August 31, 2017, 04:51 PM
Cricket Savant

I, Jafarullah

Seugnum Omnim Inverebra
Never ponder your enemies mistake. -Thucydides c. 387 BC

I
read Wiener at four and predicted Warner's movement at six. It is perhaps this latent intuition enabled me to predict opponent's move beforehand that has led me to blindfolded commentary at eight.

By nine, having lost my plethora of bioluminescence collection by being broken into my phytoplankton and zooplankton cases, I decided to use my thought patterns to predict and thwart people's crime beforehand.

It is merely by chance having seen three permutations of different color smarties, I stumbled upon my linguistic gift of pattern recognition and interesting combination of literary artifacts.

If it can be square of the wicket, then why not wicket square of, or rather square the wicket, or rather of the square wicket...?

I asked.

My lateral hemisphere burst upon ideas after ideas and I kept concocting various conglomerations as "square cut" "Backward cut" "Backward square" "Deep mid leg on" and I kept inventing complex internal rhyme schemes.

Thucydides once famously quipped after reading battle fought by Agamemnon not to give a hoot to you what your enemies think. Perhaps I took that maxim to heart when I really didn't give any care about my presentation miseschewed by mainstream news media as Times and Guardian.

I must lament that media has rather unfairlingly portrayed me as a highly functioning sociopath and as some sort of monster. They certainly remain unwarranted as far as my intellect is concerned.

Returning to my youth, I must confess during my research with DARPA to create the ultimate holodeck for simulcram of cricket match led me to work with Von Neumann with whom I developed close bond. It was during one of those most uncertain test drive I lost him in hyperspace having failed to initiative the launcher button.

He will forever be intertwined with bits and pieces. But such engine, behemoth, at that which can predict taking Shannon entropy or which has now, correctly rather, thoroughly been repainted as Sharafat entropy, the total permutation of games possible in the history of entire universe.

There is no endgame where I don't exist either as the ultimate creator of this rather massive quantum chess game whereby in this lattice like grid of the cosmic dimension I control and manipulate the coordinates simply with my breathing pattern.

I have in my youth and later years perfected my control of Hamiltonian rotor manipulation with my thought alone that I could just control Nathan Lyon's torque from his arm and entertain various outcome of matches.

The better question in my humble opinion is if there would be any progeny ushered into this almanac of mankind having proven with my portending powers Man's triumph over chance by transcending the limit of a probabilistic sport to control its given outcome.

I leave the curious reader with this rather lowly wit:

2 y dy = ( x 2 + 1) dx

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles