View Single Post
Old July 5, 2018, 01:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
team to r jibone wc khelbena, flag e thakuk
To be honest I find it annoying when you are carrying a flag in the stadium whose team is not playing or who were never represented in wc. Let me elaborate...

There are few Bangladeshi/Indian/African students in moscow. Some of them came to fan zone with their own flag. And russians there are obviosuly taking pics with fans of different countries.. and i saw some bangladeshi and Indian kids taking pics with them with their respective flag. that is some what of a mockery/fraudulent to me. But whatever they are having fun i suppose.

OCcasionally I saw Indian kids in stadium posing with their own flag (pretty big too) to for obviously instagram and waving.. again likely local students. And annoying as hell.

But then occasionally you will see some family or small group of Bangladeshis from Bangladesh being in stadium. Like that Federation ppl. I can appreciate their flag presence.. they are not really showy.. waving or anything.. just putting the flag in front..like i saw in the brazil game and i think if tv catches it... there will be lot of cheering ppl in Bangladesh and I think that is the reason a foreign flag that's not reprsented in the tournament should still be ther just because that country has such a massive following... it's pertinent to Brazil and argentina or the finals..