View Single Post
Old August 2, 2019, 12:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Recap of second democratic debate:

Bernie Sanders: Glad that he went back to his usual beast mode and vigorously defended his progressive policies. Rightly smacked pathetic Republican dogs like Hickenlooper, Ryan, and Delany on their faces . Optics wise, he probably came across as an angry old man, but this is what you need in this age of Trumpism - no hold back approach. Hope he goes on to win the nomination , but as of today, his biggest win has been exposing of Republican and New Democrat talking points as FRAUD. From this point onwards, it will be very difficult for corporate democrats to hide behind their talking points

Elizabeth Warren: She came across as somewhat professorial, but she also performed very well. She ended the political career of a fraud like John Delany with the best zinger

"I don't understand why anybody goes to all the trouble of running for President of the United States just to talk about what we really can't do and shouldn't fight for...I'm ready to get in this fight. I'm ready to win this fight."

Pesky Pete: Neither winner nor loser - maintaining performance from career technocrat.

Biden: Better performance compared to that of first debate, but he fumbled throughout. Comical closing statement

Crooked Kamala: Worst performance - after Tulsi accused her of not having the temperament to be POTUS before the debate, she should have come prepared - but she didn't and had no answer both against her persecutorial record and a FAKE I want to have my cake and eat it too Medicare for all bill. Tulsi uprooted her off stump

Cory Booker: Good old grandstanding Booker had a much better performance and gave Biden body blows on criminal justice reform. Correctly called out and shamed Biden for resorting to/hiding behind Barack Hussein Obama

Tulsi Gabbard: Great performance. Happy that she unveiled the Demon Devi persona of Crooked Kamala But she has two issues (1) her unwillingness to call out Biden who has similar record like Kamala raises question about her sincerity (2) her way of speaking is too timid and politician like - in this age of anti establishment, you need to be more passionate and let it fly.

John Delany: Biggest LOSER - he can dig his own grave now. Before this debate, his own campaign staffs begged him to suspend his campaign, but he didn't. CNN used him as a pawn to take down the progressives, but it backfired spectacularly

Beto: Pesky Pete stole your homework and made a better product out of it. Please suspend your campaign and go home.

Andrew Yang: One trick pony. When pressed on other issues, he spoke about UBI. You cannot be POTUS with one issue only. Plus UBI is a libertarian idea, not a progressive idea. He should have run as a Republican.

Marianne Williamson: She spoke passionately and with conviction, but she did not support Medicare for All. If you are against healthcare for all, I do not care about anything else. Go back to being the spiritual guru you are, and cure people affected with dark psychic forces.

Others: Irrelevant.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.

Last edited by ToBeFair; August 2, 2019 at 12:36 PM..